Graduation Training- Second year Yeshiva
Discover the Plan of G-d in Yeshua in the Book of the Freedom
Complete training to become a Moreh (Teacher):
Students desirous of graduation with Diploma of Advanced Studies in Torah must register for the entire program including the Five Books of the Torah and the Biblical Feasts courses. Homework is assigned with a minimum of two per month. Nomination as a Torah moreh (Torah teacher) will be awarded only after the candidate has successfully completed the program as well as a final report.
This training will allow those who want to teach Torah to be part of our Torah teachers net in order to start a Yeshiva at their home or at their Kehila. Sukkat David will offer help to open those study Torah groups.
- Training in Torah: the proposed studies around the portions of Torah read weekly (Parashot) ensure a deep and solid knowledge of the Word in its entirety.
- Biblical Feasts: knowledge and practice of the festivals of the Lord. This module includes three sessions of three and four festivals: Introduction to the Biblical Festivals, Shabbat, Pesach, Shavuot, Rosh Hashanah, Kippur, Sukkot, Hanukkah, Purim, and the Four Fasts of Zechariah.
- Introduction to Biblical Kabbalah and Zohar: Introduction to Biblical Kabbalah- This last module will lead you into a deep dimension of knowledge of the Messiah and the particular structure of the Brit 'Hadacha (NT).
- WhatsApp Support Group- Ask questions, stay in touch, receive guidance in your walk with our support team.
- Personal interview on ZOOM once a month.
Advanced Training in Inner Healing and Sanctification from Jewish Sources: Beginning in the second year of study, we offer additional training for those who want to go even deeper and take it to the next level by studying the teachings of Rabbi Nachman of Breslev, Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzato, Ari Hakadosh and Rabbi Chaim Vital. In addition to the Yeshiva classes.
Conditions of registration
Personal introduction (A form to be filled in will be sent)
The studies cannot be sent to other people nor photocopied, only the registered persons can receive them, the vision being to go to the sheep who ask for them. You can of course share them with your friends but these people will have to register under the same conditions if they wish to study.
Cost of the training
The study of this second Book of the Torah will transport you into an ocean of revelations about the Messiah Yeshua, the Plan of Redemption, the Revelation on Mount Sinai and its capital importance for the coming of Messiah. Among the infinite wealth of these studies based on the treasures of Jewish thought, we will address the following topics:
- Moses imaging the Messiah
- The Mystery of the Names- El Shaddai- Elohim-HaShem
- The Power of HaShem through the Plagues- Their meaning
- The attempt by Pharaoh to destroy the Light of the World
- The Mysterious Angel
- Redemption has come
- The Nations are invited
- The Revelation of Mount Sinai
- Slavery? How to be set free
- The Body of Messiah and the Mishkan
- How Shabbat unites the people of HaShem
- The Return of the Divine Presence
- The meaning of the sacrifices in Yeshua
- The laws of kashrut
- The laws of lashon hara
- How to become a Holy nation of cohanim
- Trust and Faith...
The book is divided into Parachot (Torah portions read at the synagogue) studied through several lessons, available in a downloadable PDF format, in color, with many references for an easy reading:
Book of Exodus
- Ki Tissa
Book of Leviticus
- Vayikra I
- Vayikra II
- Achare Mot I
- Achare MotII
Book of Numbers
- Rosh Hashana
- Yom Kippur
Hundred of pages of amazing revelations. Additional teachings are given in video format
Do not hesitate, this class is for you! The King is waiting for His Bride! Do not miss the Rendez-vous!